Wednesday 15 October 2014

American life! 🇺🇸

Elo Elo children! What fun things have I been doing this week? Well I've been Very American this week! Saturday my friends and I went and hungout at my college and watched a basketball game.
Everyone watching was so quiet. No one was cheering or anything, it was very strange. I wanted to be loud and yell out things like 'defense' 'pull your pants up' '3 pointer' and 'take ya top off' (oh to far, to far!) 
We then proceeded (wow, big word) to the glow in the dark mini golf! Yes it was pretty awesome, although lighting was limited and I may have got abit angry that the ball was going over the hole and not in the hole (struggle is real), I went all happy Gilmore on that! 
This is Nikki playing, I had to take a photo of her because she was so lit up she blended well into the theme. I was gutted because I was wearing all black and nothing glowed (remember to wear glow in the dark clothes always). 

Then we went and chilled at a restaurant called Applebee's for like 3 hours, had lunch and had so many free refills of diet coke..
This is only some of the empty glasses but I think we had 4 drinks of diet coke, and let me tell you it might be diet but wow, I was a little cray cray after! 

Finally it was time to go to the football game, boom! It was such a great experience! Seriously, they have music  going to amp everyone up, people are singing and dancing in the bleachers, the football players are dancing it was AWESOME!! 
In this photo everyone is singing the national anthem (was a beautiful thing), even I'm singing it, well trying to! 
Football is so much better in real life it's very interesting to watch! 

Sunday I went to Church and Chad Veach spoke. He is one of my favourite speakers (so funny)! I also volunteered, and those of you that know the tv series The Carrie Diaries? well the actress that plays Carrie was at church, and I talked to her, I said 'sorry thanks' (best conversation everrrrrrrrr)! 

So Halloween is coming up and it is a massive thing in America! Like all the houses are decorated, people just drop candy at your house (this happened to us), they have a big parade in the city and more. I actually am excited to dress up as I love dressing up! So if any of you have any ideas as to what I should dress up as comment below. 

Anywho until next time cats! 
#struggleisreal 
#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment