Thursday 12 March 2015

Goodbye and Hello!

Oh New York, New York you are my friend!
For the past few weeks I have not posted anything because,
Number 1 - I was hibernating
Number 2 - I got sick of this freezing weather
Number 3 - And I was practicing my juggling (not really.. well maybe once)

But now it has stopped snowing and has been getting warmer and warmer! So its time to come out and tell you what's being going on.

As you know it was snowing just last week and we got about 8inchs of snow. Now that's crazy for March! It has been the longest winter this year and I JUST want to wear shorts!

I also said goodbye to one of my best friends who came at the same time as me. Which was sad because she had been from the start of this crazy journey. I haven't been able to take a perfect selfie ever since she left (it's the saddest thing).

We even brushed our teeth together! Miss you Claudia you crazy cat x

Latest news is I became an AUNTY!!! Breony Elizabeth Liebezeit. She is so beautiful and absolutely adorable I just want to boat home and kiss and hug her. And its crazy to think that my brother is now a DAD, time flies people! I can't wait to teach her how to dance ekkkk and to buy her cool clothes. Oh I love being an Aunty!
Cutest baby ever!!!
 
 
Well that is all for now, I hope you enjoy this little blog. Until next time!
 
#kiaoranewyork
#auntylife
 
krystal xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment