Monday 18 May 2015

Occupy everything!

Good evening beautiful people!
Last weekend was amazing! Let me tell you, last Saturday was a beautiful hot day, well not to hot, it was just perfect. We had Church in Central Park which was a first in the history of Hillsong and it was a beast! So many people came out, I met a load of people it was just a crazy good time! Also Hillsong United were here so they were just pumping, that touch the sky song just gets me everytime!
My friends on stage, they do such a good job! 

The next day was Mothers Day and since my friends and I don't have mothers here we decide to go upstate for a hike (hike in America means a 1-5 hour walk, hike in NZ means a 2-4 day walk). So yes we went for a walk up a very steep hill and it was 30 degrees Celsius and we were all just dripping with sweat, it was disgusting but kinda nice! We got to the top and it was beautiful!


We had lunch in the little village where they had live music it was really cute, these old men playing and singing they were actually quite good!


Now the Saturday just been was a lot of fun! My friends and I went on a boat cruise with all these Au Pairs, where we danced the night away and it rained, so everyone crowded inside and it was so squished but we still had an awesome time!
My crew, my family love them ! 
Keep loving life everyone x 
#squadgoals
#occupythepark
#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment