Friday 11 July 2014

4th July weekend 🇺🇸

 My whole family went away for the weekend so I had the house to myself (party?! Nah I would get deported). 
So as everyone knows, on Friday it was July 4th which is Americas Independence Day (boom). It was a beautiful thing, people were out celebrating by watching the soccer (the USA weren't even playing..but ohk.. Go Germany!!) 
Me and three of my friends found a burger place and ate burgers for dinner they were really good and mine were tiny (so cute)! 

We then headed to the Brooklyn bridge to watch the massive fireworks. There were so many people and so many cops around telling us where to go to see the fireworks on this bridge, and the cops kept yelling 'keep moving' and we got our bags checked for you know.. bombs I guess. And we were following all these people up on this bridge and it felt like we were in one of those movies, that you know has a virus in the city and everyone has to leave and some people are getting left behind cause they have the virus etc, oh cray cray! 

The fireworks were amazing!! Check it out .. 


On Saturday my good friend Rachel came to mine and I made pancakes and bacon (seriously the best). Then we went to the malls had a look around did some shopping and laughed a lot (like always). For dinner we had McDonald's (of all places) and parked up in this random park (didn't know where we were lol). 
After we got fat we went to the cinemas and watched Tammy (GREAT movie!). 

On Sunday I headed out to tarry town which is still in New York somewhere, and went to see my other good friend all the way from NZ, Kristie, yay!! 
(I like our facials)
 She's doing nannying as well and living in Boston, so not to far away from me. It was great to catch up with her and have weird conversations again (love her!). Can't wait to have weekend trips to Boston! 

It was a great weekend and I'm now chilling at a beach (even better).

 Hope y'all had a great 4th of July and are happy to be an American or a New Zealander or German which ever floats ya boat! 

#lovemyjob
#kiaoranewyork 

Love and peace 🗽
Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment