Tuesday 18 November 2014

Connecticut I've arrived!

Saturday morning two of my friends and I, drove down to Connecticut to meet up with our other friends and went and watched the Yale (smart people school) verses Princeton Football game.
It was awesome but let me tell ya it was freezing!! It felt like I had no pants on and that I was wearing flip flops. It wasn't snowing or anything it was just in the negative degrees (shiver), didn't help that we were sitting in the shade either (not smart). Both teams had a marching band which was really good, one team pulled their pants down (unnecessary).
There were also cheerleaders. I only saw them do one lift, then the girl at the top fell off and that was the end of them doing that (I may have laughed) and they just went back shaking their Pom Poms. There was also a chick that twirled a pole (don't know what that's called maybe pole twirler?) anyway she was absolutely amazing like she threw this pole so high and then would catch it (incredibubble). 
We decided to leave in the 3rd quarter as we were frozen! We went to our friends house where we were staying. She is an Aupair aswell but she has her own cottage next to the family she works for, and she lives on the waterfront (amazing)! We got warm, had dinner, then had a singalong to really old school music (loved it) yes we did get S club 7 out! 
Later that night we went and cruised into the city and had a dance (such fun)! 
Sunday morning we had a cooked breakfast then headed off home. 

Was a great weekend! So cool that I can just head over to another state only half an hour away! 

#lovemylife
#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment