Friday 2 May 2014

Small update

Hello everybody!! 
Just a small update of how my weekend was and all that jazz. 
Me and my friends on Saturday went out with a promoter (promoter=free entry into clubs and free food). 
And as me and my friend were walking to the club we got lost in a big Indian parade (never had that happen before). There were literally Indians everywhere and a guy was speaking in Indian and as we were walking through them they all started chanting, OH MY GOSH quite scary!! But very funny! 

We got to the club and had food and then people started clearing the tables, oh yes it was time to Dance!!  

Later that night we went to another club and we had our own seating area cause we were VIPs, oh I felt so special ! 
That's my special face lol. 

On Sunday I went to see a movie called The Other Woman and wow that is hilerious, Definately a must see movie! 

My week has been great! The weather is getting HOT like yesterday I walked 5mins and I was sweating (yep cause you needed to know that). 

So keep loving life everyone and have a great weekend!!

#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment