Thursday 8 May 2014

Twerk all day everyday!

What up!!! I know it may seem like a while that I havn't posted anything but I did do one last week I just didn't put it on Facebook (wops)! That's why y'all should all follow my blog homies cause I forget to share it. 
So Step 1 - make a google account
Step 2 - follow my blog
Step 3 - twerk
Step 4 - never stop twerking (haha)

Life is good, is your life good? I hope so! 

So last Thursday I got a phone call from one of my besties back in New Zealand to say that she got ENGAGED (finally). Oh let me tell ya, it was the best news ever, such a beautiful thing!! They gonna get married and have babies yay!! 

In a few weeks my friends and I are going on a roadtrip up to Canada (oh yeah)! We are renting a car and going to Montreal then to Toronto and Niagara Falls. And we gonna try do it in 3 days (we can do it!!). I'm so excited ekkkkk!!! 

The weekend was a good one like always, here's a few pics:
Meet some of my friends we have Claudia, Desi, some random chick and Nikki.
I love this photo because it shows all our different personalities. We are #wolfpack!

This rooftop bar we went to had a pool and I was so close to jumping in, but then realised I didn't have my life jacket with me, so that was a bust. 

Also I've gotten real good at twerking (cause you needed to know that) but It's all I do now, all day everyday we be twerking! (Learnt it from the darker colored skin people here). Let's be honest, I'm a pro twerker. 

On the Sunday I took my friend Nikki to Church with me. It was so cool because she had never been to a church or even heard of a church like Hillsong and she thoroughly enjoyed it! Booming! 
The venue was in Times Square this week. Hillsong was taking over timesquare (legit).

I like to call this outfit, my Asian-inspiredness (no rascistness), or Spider-Man trying to be undercover (not quite working)... OH MY GOSH ok as I am writing this I just saw flippin Spider-Man in the background on a billboard hahaha that is crack up, oh weow, can't believe I just noticed that! I need to pay more attention, next time Justin Beiber might be behind me! (Be aware of surroundings). 

Anywho one of my girls I nanny for, Michella plays Softball, so I go watch her games and her team have won all of them so far (woop woop, so proud). And today I was practicing with her doing some pitching and catching outside and I threw the ball to Michella which went flying past her and into an outside lamp, Glass smashed onto the driveway which we had to pick up piece by piece. It was very funny, lucky the parents are away! I did think to myself man I have great aim I should Definately play softball.. hmmm.. Maybe not. 

So life is good! I am missing some very important things in my life though like dancing, oh how I miss dancing soo badly, and singing on stage with my brother and the whole worship team, really miss that! But I am thankful for the different experiences I am getting here. 
There's always something to be thankful for, remember that. 

Peace out 
Love to you all 
#kiaoranewyork 
#keeptwerking
#booming
Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment