Friday 16 May 2014

Summer is coming woop woop!

Kiaora homies! 
It has been a very chilled week and weekend because it is getting hot, well I should say it's getting HUMID! My hair is going cray cray already, I just don't know what to do with it (to shave or not to shave?) my hair is massive and frizzy, it's just out of CONTROL arghhhh! (I Definately don't need no weave).

Saturday was a chilled day. We shopped and that's about it, it was fun!
Then Sunday OH it was a good day! I took two of my friends to church which it was Mother's Day (happy Mother's Day to the mummas). Then we went and caught up with our friends in Central Park. It was 27 degrees which doesn't sound bad but it's humid so it feels like 50 degrees and I was wearing jeans (WHYYY?! Oh so sweaty). There was a sea of people just chilling, tanning, people in bikinis (pritty much undies and bra cause there ain't no sea around lol), people playing sport it was a great experience. We played frisbee and I got a Tan (yess, such a beautiful thing). 
Central Park. 

This is Claudia and I lying on my friend haha don't know why because it just made us way hotter! 

We then decided to go get some food and found a great Italian restaurant that sold some really good pizzas. They had Hawaiian pizza aswell my favourite! 

Anywho just a short update. 
#kiaoranewyork
#lovinglife

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment