Friday 19 September 2014

Ridin in Style!

Kiaora my beautiful people! 
Oh WOW you will never guess what I did this weekend!!    
I went in a LIMO (ekkkk) but it wasn't just any limo it was a HUMMER LIMO (dream come true)!
Ever since I went to America 7years ago and saw a Hummer, I've always dreamed of riding in one with a pony in the back and now I have (apart from the pony bit)!! There were 20 girls (all Aupairs) and we drove all around Manhattan like celebrity's, waving at everyone in Time Square and Central Park with the music blasting some sick beats. We were just living the high life (for an hour lol). HEY but it was a great hour, I felt like VIP in the big NYC. 
It may look like I'm in the middle of the street about to get run over by cabs, but I'm just hanging out the Limo (thank goodness I ddnt drop the phone). 

The limo dropped us off in Time Square at a karaoke place so we could entertain people with our beautiful singing, well annoy people with singing very loudly and singing karaoke songs like spice girls, Wonder-wall and my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard (well not that one, but would of been a goodie). Personally I would of liked to sing the New Zealand national anthem but unfortunately that was not in the book (very uncultural), I was quite offended. 

I also got asked to be in music videos because I told someone that I can dance. This could be the start of something new people, I mean you may see me in the next Tupac music video (ha get it?! Not gonna happen).

Yesterday was one of my girls birthday and she's 12!! She grew so fast over summer it's insane. So we had waffles and ice cream in the morning (let's get fat), then at night I cooked a nice dinner and got her an ice cream cake (seriously the best). 
Yes it is all ice cream with fudge on top, I want some now!! 

Well I'm gonna leave you with thinking about ice cream cake. Have a great weekend! 

#kiaoranewyork
#whynonationalanthem

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment