Wednesday 3 September 2014

Crazy fun times!!

Well well well it is officially just under 4 weeks until I fly to Florida to be with the Nimmo's (ekkkk), and let me tell ya I am so excited!!! I can't wait to go to the theme parks and ride on the kiddie rides. I say kiddie rides because (confession time) I'm not much of a fan of the roller coasters. Last time I went on one yeah it was not good, let's just say people thought I was having a panic attack. BUT that was 7 years ago and I am a grown woman (haha grown, I laugh), so I'm gonna face my fear and go on some roller coasters, May wet my pants! (To much information, absolutely disgusting).
 
Anyway last weekend apparently it was Labour weekend, didn't know until last week. So didn't make any plans to go away, although I did go to the ZOO with a friend of mine which was GREAT because we didn't have to spend any money (I love free stuff, my family have a membership for the zoo)! 

We were there for pretty much the whole day walking around looking at all the animals (because that's what you do at zoo's). You may think that I really love animals to be there for the WHOLE day but really it was because it was free (yes aupairs are poor and love free stuff). 
My friend and I went on a bug carousel it was actually a lot of fun and quite hilerious (oh how I love the kids rides)! I was sitting on a ladybug, yep..grown woman. 

Also here are some animals that I'm keeping as pets: 
Polar bear I named him Polar Bear. 
These are Zebras not horses and I named them Stripey, both of them. 
Pretty butterflies that I didn't name because their were to many and they all look the same, awkward!
MONKEY!!! 
Planet of the Apes... They were my favourite ones to see at the zoo. 

Their were a lot of birds but we didn't go see them because to us they just aren't interesting enough and also they WILL attack you while you are running on the road (I've had experience). 

Sunday I went to Church and I was wearing JEANS!! Seriously what was I thinking! I mean, it did say it was meant to rain but OH NO the sun decides to come out as soon as I get into the city. So it is disgustingly hot walking around, probably one of the hottest days out of the whole summer! 

Monday (labour day), I walked into a little village called bronxville and met up with my friends for lunch. Again walking about 15mins to this village when it is 95 degrees Fahrenheit. I am sweating and gross so again not a smart move. 

Tonight I was eating dinner with the kids and they both decide they want to eat a green jalopeno spicy pepper thing. So I decided to try a little bit and OMG I took the first bite and 3 seconds later my mouth is on fire, my tongue literally goes numb like I seriously couldn't talk properly for a few minutes. I had never tasted something so spicy that it has stung and hurt my mouth, I couldn't stop drinking milk (which makes it feel better) and my 15 year old goes 'oh it wasn't that bad', That BAD! I thought I was having an allergic reaction (mind you I can't handle anything spicy so that was not a smart move). 

So a lot of photos this week, I hope you enjoy them and enjoy reading about my crazy fun times! 

#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo




No comments:

Post a Comment