Sunday 28 September 2014

Vacation time!

I'm off on the road again (vacation time woop!) but first I had to go see famous people do their thing. 
I attended the Global Citizen Concert with my clique (nothing fresher then my clique) in Central Park. 

It was a scorcher of a day. And we were in the line for the concert walking through Central Park which felt like we were walking forever. I was getting to hot and wanted to just give up and leave the line (kiwi's aren't use to lines), but my friends made me hang in there and oh it was well worth it! 
We finally made it!! There were people everywhere and the stage looked awesome! Tiesto was first up, I had a good rave (#ravingfothalawd). Then Carrie Underwood, Alecia Keys, FUN, Sting, The Roots and No Doubt who were amazing live by the way, the energy on stage was just booming! And the amazing power couple Jay Z and BEYONCÉ (ekkkkk)! My dream of seeing Beyoncé live has finally become true and I didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars to see her (mind you the tickets were free, bonus!). Her and Jay Z together on stage was just WOW incredibubble!! 

Also Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde and some Prime Ministers from around the world made an appearance. Let me just say Ryan Reynolds WOW just WOW! #whatagem

When I was waiting in line to go to the bathroom the merchandise guys started giving out free hats, so of course I got one. It was a trucker hat that said CAT on it and yeah I did wear it the whole night. I was so happy, me and my cat hat watching Jay Z and Bey #lifecomplete. 

As my friends and I were walking out of Central Park amongst the crowd, we were laughing and talking then we banged into a fence and nearly fell over it. We couldn't see it because firstly it was dark and secondly it was a short fence that only came up to my knees. I mean who invents short fences anyway?! (Absolutely crazy). 

I stayed at my friends house in the city so that It was easier to travel to Newark Airport. In the morning I got up, was looking through my things and realized that I didn't have my passport (not good). Thank goodness my host mum loves me because she drove all the way into Harlem to bring me my passport (oh bless her). Without it I would not of been able to make it to Florida and I would have cried! 
I'm really just not the best at traveling by myself. I always forget something important, like that time I left my phone in Boston for 2 weeks (let's not reminisce). I've now gotten paranoid and have checked my bag for my wallet and my phone about 3 times today (so many sweaty moments). 
Anyway I checked in great, they didn't find my knives (I mean what?!). I had to take my shoes off before security and wow between you and I, my feet smelt bad (need new socks lol)! 

I'm on the plane now sitting next to the window with an old man next to me sleeping and snoring (help me!).
#iwillsurvive 
Best photo I've ever taken! 

I've noticed I've liked doing hashtags today they just explain things so well. 

I'm nearly in Florida and il be instagramming a lot so follow me for updates on my trip krystal_liebezeit. 
Or il catch ya next week! 

#floridahereicome 
#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment