Wednesday 12 March 2014

1 month gone, 11 to go!

Not that I'm counting, but it's crazy that it is 1 month already! It's gone so fast but at the same time it feels like I've been here for like 2 months, cray cray!

Any who I met up with 2 girls from England who are aupairs, so now I know 2 aupairs who speak the same language as me (I speak English by the way, not  Indian) so YAY I have friends that understand what I am saying! 

So that night I went to the city and met up with the English girls and 2 other girls and had a awesome night! We went to a rooftop lounge where you take a lift to the 20th floor and your on the rooftop and you can see all of NYC lights (beautiful thing). And Because it's cold they give you red robes with hoods to wear. And yes everyone was wearing them and yes it did look abit like a cult (but it was awesome).
This is the view, incredible right?! 

Sunday I had a great day! I went to church with my connect group leader (she's pritty cool). Brian Houston preached and it was a great message. I also loved being in the new building, I actually had a seat and could see the stage (hareruya!!). She introduced me to heaps of people (sorry, no cute guys lol). We then went to the famous photography store which was incredible they had everything. I sneakily took this photo of the canon lenses for my sister-in-law, and for you canon loving people.
But they have walls of all different camera brands it's crazy! 
 
Yesterday we had our first Cluster meeting which is all the aupairs living close to each other get together and do something fun. So we went to a cafe which was good fun. The cluster leader who organizes it told them that I am a dance teacher, so nek minit they are all like 'omg, teach me' 'I want to learn how to twerk' (know one really said that but I know they were thinking it). So I will be doing some dance lessons soon, yay can't wait to get back into that! Boom boom clap! 

Anywho keep loving life people. 
#kiaoranewyork
#letstakeaselfie
Krystal xo


No comments:

Post a Comment