Wednesday 19 March 2014

'It's always a good time'

Kinechiwa, talofa, hola, Weiss, polina, gidday, sakamuchi, tamborino, hello, kiaora!

Yes friends it is always a good time! Here in NYC life just keeps on booming, people are calling, and st pattys weekend  well, let's just say everyone was green!
 
On Saturday I went to a dance class (finally) and the people were great (I really wanted to take over and teach though, maybe next time lol). The class is called dance for change and what they do is they get different choreographers every week and do different dance styles every week and you pay $10 per class and the money goes into charities around New York to support them in what they are doing. It's great to do something you love but also helping change peoples lives (oh such a beautiful thing!)

Then I took the subway to go back to Grand Central and I hopped on the wrong train and started going the opposite direction! Oh, let me tell ya it was stressful, because my friends were waiting for me and I couldn't txt them because you don't get service in the subway and the people smelled so bad (it was probably me cause I was sweaty), arghh it was cray, cray!! And an hour and a half later I finally got back to Grand Centeal after taking a few subways (winning!). 

I finally met up with my friends and we walked around and talked in Irish since it was st pattys weekend. I do the best Irish accent haha.. (yea not really) my friends were like 'you sound like an Indian?' Seriously when ever I do accents why do they sound like an Indian (maybe il marry an Indian.. Hmm yeah, nah). 
I was about to go to my vocal lesson when me and my friends were at McDonald's charging our phones and I was trying to go over the song I was doing for my vocal lesson which was 'hallelujah' and so I start to sing like 2secs of it and a few minutes later a random lady comes over and says 'hi can I record you singing?' I'm like 'huh no! What why?!' She goes 'I just record cool things that I hear.' It was very awkward but I agreed and said 'sure'. As she started recording my friend couldn't contain her laughter (and you all know that when someone laughs I laugh). So I'm singing but laughing at the same time, so it totally screwed up the whole video, and now my friend has had to leave because she is laughing so hard she's got tears coming out of her eyes (I don't know where else her tears would come from)! So there you have it I was nearly famous, I mean she could have been Beyoncé in disguise and I ruined it! 

These are my friends, they are such fun!

The next day I picked my friend up and we drove half an hour to get to a mall, we were so excited to do a big shopping spree and apparently this mall is meant to be awesome ... But it was lame cause we couldn't afford any of the clothes (one of those rich malls). 

So we went and got food at the Cheesecake Factory which was an experience of awesomeness! Then decided to find a walmart to buy car phone charges because both our phones had died which meant we couldn't get home lol. 
So we went round and round in circles until we decided to pull into a car park which apparently led to a mall, great!!  So we found a place to buy car charges but I thought, you know let's just buy it on the way back to the car (great idea). We were in H&M for a few minutes and all of a sudden a robot comes on saying 'THE MALL IS CLOSED NOW' so we were like oh no the phone charger! Dropped the clothes we had in our hand and walked briskly (didn't run cause people might have thought a BOMB) to the shop and yes they were closed! We then drove around to find a McDonalds to charge our phones and that failed! I was like stuff it lets just find our own home, and we did (oh yeah). Although I did have to stop at a petrol station and get directions and found out we were going the opposite direction to home yay 😢! 

But I now have a car charger for my phone, so I will never be lost, yesss!! 

And that's the end of that friends so catch ya on the flip side ✌️! 

P.S sorry for any content that may have come across abit racist and some languages I have made up or misspelled, I'm just tring to get cultural. No hate! Peace and love to the world. 

#kiaoranewyork

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment