Monday 31 March 2014

Longtime no blog (woops)

Longtime no blog friends, but that doesn't mean I havnt been thinking about you beautiful people! 
The past week has been full of adventures and flossy times that I have not had a good sit down to write all about it (my bad)! So get ready for a very long blog full of Goodness, HOLLA!! (Ain't  no holla back girl) felt like singing that lol. 

Let's start from last Saturday, March 22nd. I had breakfast with my 3 good friends where we laughed ate crossants and bagels and of course twerked (just a little though). We then had inspiration to go to the mall and buy some clothes. An hour later  no new clothes we were all in a depressed state and tired from finding absolutely nothing. Why is it that when you are wanting clothes you don't find anything that you like or you can't find the particular thing you want, oh girl problems! 

On Sunday I went to Church then met up with 2 of my friends and we sat in a Starbucks for probably two hours laughing about squirrels in New York (very strange I know)! We then walked to Hard Rock Cafe in timesquare to have some dinner. It is such a cool place 
I was pritty impressed with the guitar wall they had! 

So we all were ordering burgers and there was one that said cheeseburger and It didn't say that it had meat in it so I asked the waiter "does you cheeseburger come with meat in it?" The waiter looked at me with a 'are you serious look' and was like "umm it's a burger" I'm  like "so it doesn't come with just cheese?" Seriously what is wrong with me that is probably one of the most silliest things I've ever said (Well some may say otherwise, Melissa?) and yes I got mocked for that the whole night and will never live that one down (NYC making me cray cray). 

Monday - Thursday was great I worked, wet to the gym and went to my fashion class. Here's a picture of a building in my school (school is to big to take a photo of it all).
Very cool, it's like a castle! 

Anywho most of you know that it was my birthday on Thursday (well Wednesday your time lol). Thanks everyone for the love on Facebook and viber I had a great day! I received flowers from my awesome brother and sister in law which was such a great surprise!

Also got to open a package from my parents and got a card from my gran which was just lovely. And the Facebook love from all you beautiful people means a lot!! 
That night me and my friends celebrates and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert which was great, the place sang happy birthday to me and I got to blow out a candle, it was such a beautiful thing! 

It will be a birthday to remember plus I am now in my 2's which is crazy!! I'm 20!! (I would of liked to be 19 forever but I guess you got to grow old). 

Saturday was a very active day which I absolutely loved! I went into the city for a dance class, it felt so good to dance! Then I met up with some friends and we walked for ages to find a place to have lunch. Also it was raining hardcore, my feet were drowning! After we had lunch and walked, we went to a yoga class which was tiring (yoga is actually hard).

Sunday was a booming day! Church was so goooooddd. Dilerious the band were doing the worship it was such a great and powerful  service! 

Well that's me for now. I promise I won't leave it this long again! 
Have a good one guys :)
#kiaoranewyork 
Krystal xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment