Wednesday 5 March 2014

A whole lotta fail

In my blog I don't want to just tell you all the great things about what I am experiencing and doing, I also want to give you abit of realness. Because in reality there will always be moments when you feel down or have had enough of what you do and you just want to crawl into a ball and hide in your cupboard (imagine it, so funny). Now last week was a crazy week! I got lost driving to pick up one of the girls from somewhere, so the dad had to rush out and get her (fail). I was late dropping the girls of to piano (fail). And a whole bunch of other fails! Then on Friday I was in my room and was walking to the hallway to go downstairs, I don't know what happened but all of a Sudden I was falling down the stairs, I tried to catch my self on the bar but instead it made my body turn so I was going head first. I then hit the bottom and stopped (thank goodness) it hurt ALOT! My first reaction was crying then I started laughing and 3rd reaction was 'man I wish someone videoed that, it would of looked so funny.' Then I thought 'know wonder why people don't stop when they fall down the stairs, it's really hard to make yourself stop.' (Random thought). Here's a pic of the stairs, so you can imagine me falling.

And that day was when it all hit me. I can't just txt one of my friends to see what they are doing or see my family everyday (that was emotional lol). And let me tell you, that moment is when you feel so lonely all you wanna do is talk to close friends and hangout with them but you live so far away. If you ever feel like this then ring your parents they Just make you feel so much better and tell people how you are feeling, don't bottle it up because you will burst one day, like in a shop and you just start crying (dude,that's weird). 

Anyway let's get back to the fun! 
So Saturday I went into the city with a friend and we went to m&m world and found this guy. (So good looking).
Then went to Chicago the musical OMG!! It was amazing!! They were so good, but the guys pants were way to tight round the bum (just saying). 

I tried to go to church the next day and couldn't find the new church building. I walked for ages (mostly in macys), I then got to tired and cold so gave up and went and brought some boots. (Good story)

#kiaoranewyork

Krystal xo

No comments:

Post a Comment