Monday 25 August 2014

Kristie comes to town !

Kiaora my bro's, how's everyone on this fine day? Swell I hope! 
It's been a glorious week! Why? Well because of my new Nikes of course, they are just Stella!! 
Ahhhh, don't you just want to drool over them beautiful things! 

I've had a fun but busy week sorting out the kids rooms before school starts and having their friends over to play and taking one of my kids to soccer tryouts, which she got into the team woop woop, I'm so proud of her! 
(I taught her everything..)
I made a movie with Michella (11yr old) and her friend and also Jules (15yr old) joined in. Now it started off awesome, then Jules and I just got a little bit carried away, getting all hypo and doing cartwheels and saying random stuff. Apparently we ruined the movie, but I just can't help it when the diva comes out in me, I mean I like saying random stuff, is that so wrong?!

Friday came around and Kristie was coming to stay for the weekend (boomtown)! That night another New  Zealander from Christchurch came round and we went out to dinner, we had sushi (best sushi ever!!). 
Then we went back to mine, watched movies and I dyed Kristie's hair which didn't come out at all (gutts). 

Saturday we went into the city and walked to the Met museum, which is like 50 billion streets uptown. OMG My feet nearly died! We got there and we didn't even go because it was expensive and we didn't want to just look at paintings. So we then decided to hop on the subway to Brooklyn and go to a museum there. By this time I'm quite tired and would like to chop my feet off because they are so sore, but that wouldn't be good because I would have Stubbs and I wouldn't beable to paint my toes cause I wouldn't have toes (first world problems). 
We got food first at good old Wendy's (better than McDonald's). And yes we were the only white people as Kristie pointed out (not a racist comment just an observation people). 
We got to the museum and it was a suggested $12 to get in but because we are Aupairs we decided to pay $5 (some may say we are stingy but nope we are just poor). 
I'm not much of a museum person but here some crazy photos.
That's Kristie in the background photo bombing and that's our new friend.
Little people yay!
I was just confused about this guy, I mean where was he going? 
I thought this one looked like my brother.
Umm a mummy..

Sunday we went to Church oh it was soo good I love Church so much that we went twice, boom!  

This is a random photo of us in front of a Library.

We also decided to get our eyebrows threaded and then I was walking round the city with bright red eyebrows so had to go to Macys and put makeup on because I looked hileriously awesome! 

I said goodbye to Kristie and then travelled back home. 
Great weekend! 

#kiaoranewyork 

Krystal xo







No comments:

Post a Comment